Since 1965, we have assisted thousands of patients with their oral care concerns at no cost! But don’t worry–this isn’t a “get what you pay for” situation. You can be assured that you will receive professional care, with modern equipment no different than any other clinic you’ve been to. And if it’s been awhile since you’ve been to the dentist, no problem! You’ll feel comfortable here knowing you’re in good hands. We provide:
- Exams. We’ll examine your teeth for problems you may not yet see or feel, as well as check for cavities or signs of tooth decay. We’ll also check for gingivitis or periodontal disease.
- Cleanings. We’ll clean, polish, and rinse your teeth to remove tartar and plaque.
- Sealants. To make brushing easier and more effective, we’ll insert plastic resins that bond and harden in the deep grooves of your teeth’s surfaces. Sealants help prevent tooth decay.
- Fillings. In the case of cavities, we’ll fill them with amalgam or a composite resin to prevent further damage to your teeth.
- Extractions. Sometimes, a baby tooth needs removal due to its shape or because it has long roots that prevent it from falling out as it should. Or, an adult tooth may need to come out if it has extensive decay. It may also be putting surrounding teeth at risk. We’ll remove your teeth so you’re infection and pain-free.
- Education. We’ll teach you practices for good oral health so your teeth stay strong and healthy long into the future!
Though all treatment is free of charge, we do ask a $20 payment per appointment to help cover administrative costs. If you have the means to give more than $20, the additional amount will be considered a donation.
Special Dental Treatment Events
Give Kids A Smile (February, May, August and November)
Besides daytime hours, staff and volunteers host Give Kids A Smile Day to provide for the dental needs of kids and teens. Treatment is free, but you’ll need to make an appointment for this event. Children and teens to age 17 are eligible. Find out more here.
Saint Paul Dental Connect (March, June, September and December)
These open treatment day events are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Besides free primary dental care, staff also help refer patients if they need additional social services. Find out more here.
The Mission for Healthy Smiles Outreach Program
The Mission for Healthy Smiles Outreach program is a Pre-K through 12th grade educational outreach program that is fun for children and adolescents. Participants become empowered by learning the importance of good oral health and how they can have healthy teeth and bright smiles for a lifetime. Taught by dental professionals, the programs contain a variety of videos, discussion points, activities, handouts, and oral health kits.
If interested in our outreach opportunity, please email Amanda at email@example.com.
If your clinic is listed, and the information is inaccurate, please contact us at 651-789-7605 so we can correct it.