Job Title: Individual Giving Coordinator
Reports To: Executive Director, Jessica Flotterud
Please apply via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Dental Clinic (HDC) is a nonprofit health organization providing free/low cost dental care to low-income individuals without dental insurance. Along with emergency and comprehensive dental care, Hope Dental Clinic also provides education to children and adults in the community through various outreach events.
The Hope Dental Clinic Fund Development Coordinator plays a critical role in individual donor cultivation and stewardship efforts. The priorities of this position are:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with planning and drive execution of annual campaign.
- Work with other team members to manage donor database through accurate and thorough gift entry, pledge reminders, acknowledgements and reporting.
- Support major gifts work through research, prospect identification and support of stewardship activities.
- Coordinate and market quarterly HDC Experience point of entry events.
- Coordinate direct mail, electronic and phone appeals. · Assist at special events (may be outside normal working hours).
- Follow-up with patients to conduct interviews, take photos and write testimonials; maintain testimonial database.
- Assist with brainstorming and gathering stories for quarterly clinic e-newsletter.
- Assist with Hope Dental Ambassadors program to build awareness and support by engaging private dental clinics and their patients.
- Bachelor’s degree · 3+ years of successful fundraising experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to donor centered fundraising.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with donor database software (Salesforce preferred).Success working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage donor data and a commitment to database integrity.
- Experience with written appeals, e-communication tool and social media
- Creative problem solving ability, attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while producing quality results on time.
- Articulate with strong oral presentation skills and willingness to listen and ask for clarification
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost savings measures; conserves organizational resources.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Work is performed in a typical interior office. · Must be able to lift 10 – 15 lbs.
- Work requires pushing, pulling, reaching, crouching, stooping, walking, twisting, carrying and other physical activities.
Hope Dental Clinic is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. This position requires satisfactory completion of criminal background check, drug screening and a credit check.