5k for Hope Dental!

Join Hope Dental Clinic in our first ever Virtual 5k from Monday, July 20th to Sunday, July 26thWhile strolling, walking or running, you will provide critical support to Hope Dental Clinic, the largest free dental clinic in Minnesota! 

 

TO JOIN 

  • All ages are welcome! 
  • Complete the 3.1 miles at your own pace. Want to compete? Register with a friend to virtually compete against each other or join you in a socially distant run or walk!
  • Celebrate by sharing your 5k photos with us on Hope Dental’s social media 
  • Registration fee: $20 per person, with 100% of proceeds benefiting Hope Dental Clinic 

 

WHY

Your registration of $20 will pay the administrative fee for one patient at HDC who is unable to cover this cost. While all dental treatment is free of charge, we ask each patient for a $20 administrative fee to assist in the administrative costs of that appointment. About 40% of patients cover this fee and for the remaining 60% of patients, this comes from individual donations throughout the year. Your registration in this 5k ensures that patients can continue to receive critical dental care at Hope Dental.

 

HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN 

  • Register for the Hope Dental virtual 5k and complete the 3.1 miles anywhere during the week of July 20th to July 26th. You can run, jog, or walk on a road, trail, treadmill or track. Go at your pace! 100% of proceeds support patient care at Hope Dental Clinic.

 

SHARE WITH US! 

After you complete your 3.1 miles, share your accomplishment with us on social media by posting in the Facebook event or tagging us on Instagram (hopedentalmn).  

Color Skin

Nav Mode